Thursday, July 8, 2010

Life, Life, Life


Good afternoon friends.

Not a lot to share... but just wanted to say hello and post some new pictures.

This past weekend we had our fun church conference at Hidden Acres. It was so much fun to see friends. We had a lot of kids between all of us- so fun.

Adam has a new habit. We tickle him a lot and say tickle, tickle. I guess he picked up on that and says it in his own little language and tries to tickle every kid he sees. I feel bad as the kid looks up at me scared as can be but I try to reassure them that he is being a little too friendly and it's okay. Then they usually smile and try to tickle him back. I need to video tape it so you can here how funny it is when he says tickle, tickle, tickle. It makes us laugh every time.

Adam is definitely understanding more. I think I am going to get him going on some sign language. He is very capable now. Sometimes he is a bit too smart. :)

Besides our fun weekend life is normal, busy.

I'm feeling pretty good in my pregnancy so far. I'm still tired but feel okay. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I am actually pregnant. We have started the name-picking discussions... and it hasn't been easy. I hope we can decide on one... at least we have several months! :)

Bye for now!


Me and my sweet husband

Adam enjoying swimming
Adam enjoying playing with my pregnancy tests!
Me and my positive test
Sweet boy enjoying the truck
Adam went on his over night without his parents. He did well, but it was weird not having him home. We might try it again someday. Thanks Greene's!
Me and Ruthann as they were on their way to move to Philadelphia

3 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

WAHOO! Missed the memo that you were pregnant again, how exciting! CONGRATULATIONS! What a cute little mommy.... :)

Maria Lovin said...

These pictures are so cute :) I'm so excited for your little growing family!

Jeanne Jacobs said...

If you're still looking for names I saw "Juliana" in an old magazine the other day. But I think you'll have another boy! :)