Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So blessed....

I am so blessed... look at our precious children. They are both so beautiful...wow!
I am so blessed....We had a great weekend celebrating the marriage of Joe and Rachel. We were exhausted but well worth it. So blessed to be a part of the Greene family and so happy to have another Rachel Greene in my family. Adam was such an adorable ring bearer. So cute.
I am so blessed.... to have a little brother who loves my sons. We had a great graduation party with him and three of his friends. He loved the attention he got from the boys. He thought it was fun to steal Aaron from me and hand him off to a group of his friends..usually girls. I would find Ryan empty-handed and was always wondering where Aaron was. They had fun running around outside all night. My favorite part of Mother's Day was hearing the nostalgic song of the ice cream truck driving down the street. I ran out as fast as I could. My boys loved the pre-lunch snack.
I am so blessed. We were finally able to get a new mattress. We had been sleeping on our nice air mattress for a couple of months now because we just couldn't handle our backs hurting every morning. Our bed was seriiously a soup bowl. Not enjoyable. So now we are enjoying our new memory foam mattress...and having our room back to normal. I am so blessed. I got a new camra for Mother's Day and I am in love with it. So happy to have good quality pics of my boys growing up. Here are some of my first pics I took with it.
We are going to go boating tonight for the first time this season. We are going to spend quality time with Lydia and her family while they are still here from Switzerland. Enjoy your week!

No comments: