Friday, December 7, 2012

Happy December! What a month this is going to be. I love this time of year, as does everyone else. This month has started off busy and fun. Here's a little catch up.... In November, I had a great weekend catching up with my Emmaus college friends. We stayed at my parent's house and had a blast. I haven't stayed up that late since college. We enjoyed sleeping in and staying up late playing games and laughing up a storm. I'm so thankful for my sweet friends and great memories. We've had a fun time with Amos' sister Lydia and her two beautiful kiddos. The cousins have gotten along really well. We wish they lived a littler closer...Switzerland is too far away! We also had the Greene family Christmas a bit early so we could celebrate while Lydia was here. We had a great time! Last weekend we celebrated Amos' 31st birthday. Love that man! I made Amos a cake and we spent the first ten minutes taking turns blowing out the candles and re-lighting them so the boys could take turns blowing them out. :) I have a lot of friends pregnant now, like too many to count. It is fun. It will be fun to have a lot of new babies in our lives. As of right now, we are very busy getting our apartment more presentable and getting ready for our fun Hamby Christmas coming soon. I am hosting all my siblings and their children. It's going to be crazy and so much fun. I have a lot of menu and activity planning before next week. So excited! And after all the festivities,,, I might want to have this baby sometime in January. Really looking forward to that! Updates will soon be posted after the craziness!

No comments: