Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sick, Sick, Sick....

I can't believe I am up this late at night. I know it's my fault after taking a good, long nap today. All my guys and I have been sick for 3 days now. No fun! It started with me and I generously passed it down to them. I'm hoping we can get rid of it quickly because life has to keep going.

I feel life has been a whirlwind lately. I haven't been in my own home for what seems like months, but was actually only a few weeks. The boys and I stayed at Grandma's which was so fun. (She had even more fun in Hawaii while we were there) Because the floors weren't completely finished, I took the boys to my parents last weekend to say good-bye to the Jizmejians and spend a couple days there. We had fun as usual.

The floors look beautiful. Thank you Amos and all who helped!

Now we are in transformation mode to the max. I am hosting a shower for my dear friend in a couple of weeks so we are going to try to get my living room done before that. We have to repair, texture, and paint the ceiling- strip and re-stain the very detailed trim, and then texture and paint the walls. I hope it gets done! You don't even know how excited I am to have a normal looking living room. We have had striped walls with all my "possible" paint colors for years now. So embarrassing. You would think I would have the perfect color picked out...but I don't. I am going to get to that soon I hope. I look forward to entertaining more because people won't get splinters etc. :) So come on over for dinner... (just wait a few weeks) :)

Here are some more pictures of life lately!


A lot of this has been going on....good cuddling time with Daddy

Adam's shaving accident. Mom and I thought Adam was sleeping...not! He found my razor and we found him with a bloody mustache. It looked a lot worse than it was!

Cute Cousins

Cute Cousin Rafferty

Enjoying spending time with Daddy in the tractor

Enjoying the triceratops ( Adam knew what that was!) at the park with Abram




No comments: