Tuesday, April 10, 2012

No good title coming to my head...

Wow! It feels good to have a night to sit and blog. It has been pretty crazy around here.

To start off.... I finally have my living room painted and my floors are done. It feels so awesome. I'm so thankful to friends and a hard-working husband that got it done just in time. I hosted a shower last Friday for my dear friend and I had to get the room done before that. So we finished last Thursday night. :) I still have decorating to do and some touch-up, but for the most part it is finished. After not having couches in our living room for a month or so, Adam was so excited when he came downstairs and saw his couches. He screamed... " My couches, oh I have missed you so much..oh my other couch! I missed you too! Oh my pillows!" He pulled all the pillows off and made a fort. Here is a picture of the living room.

The walls are a light gray...they look pretty white in this picture. I have some walls that I need to decorate..still trying to figure out what to do. I also need to get some pillows for my bench. You get the idea. :)


A pic of our family on Easter. Sure was hard to get a decent picture!


Adam loved the swing at the Greene's house. So cute!


We love our dirty boy


We think our second-born is cute also :)



Love him!


We had a great Easter. The boys love being outside and getting dirty.

Speaking of dirty..Amos is starting to be busy in the fields and we won't see him much anymore sadly. I'm glad I got my living room done when he was around. :)

I have started watching a sweet baby girl three times a week. She has been a good addition to our family. Adam loves her. Aaron could care less.

We are still continuing to trust God for provision and are so thankful for all he has blessed us with, even when life is tough.

That's all my tired brain has for tonight.

Here is a link to some more pictures for the few of you who don't have facebook. :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151365585165527.815100.703425526&type=1&l=eb2226785b

3 comments:

rebekah stephenson said...

Oh Rachel, I LOVE your living room!!! The refinished hardwood floors look AMAZING and I love the paint color and furniture arrangement. Great job!!! Love the pictures of your sweet family too : ).

Jeanne Jacobs said...

This living room is amazing. I'm so glad I saw the whole real thing a few years back and I hope I get to see it again in about a month. Can't wait to see those two beautiful boys for real instead of just in pics. Thanks for sharing the picture. We're all jealous! :)

Me... said...

We have light grey wall also so i'm a bit partial to that color :) it looks good. have fun with the decorating :)