Thursday, July 26, 2012

My list to do before vacation is long.... I am so excited.... Especially to: *Meet Mr. Brian William Jizmejian *Try to get away with my sisters for at least a few minutes of quality time together. *Hug my awesome grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. *Share all the sweet corn we are bringing to Texas. Amos' work planted a ton so he gets to pick it and bring it for free. I hope all the Texan's enjoy it! *Let all the kiddos enjoy the Hounsel's acreage with 4-wheelers, a pool, a pond to go fishing, a pet pig and chickens, endless acres to run around, and time with their family. *Texas sweet tea *Being away from home including my normal daily duties. *Blue Bell Ice Cream *Showing my Amos the house and city I grew up in. Hopefully we can get in the house. We'll see. :) *Making memories with my small family plus my parents and Ryan in the car for over 60 hours... that's the positive way to deal with the very long drive. *Seeing Amos' family in New Mexico..hoping we can spend time with their cousins. *Staying in hotels..hopefully they are all nice and clean. :) *Not having to cook for a long time... even though I love it. *Enjoying Sea World with my boys. They will love it. Adam has already started talking about seeing sharks and whales. I hope they have a shark. :) *Enjoying the beach in San Diego.. and the cooler weather. *Seeing where my Ryan is going to enjoy his first year of college. * Being able to say I've seen the Grand Canyon. So I am excited. I also enjoy packing and getting everything organized for the trip. I just dislike unpacking way too much.. and the tons of laundry we will have. :0 Here's some updated pictures of recent. We went to my parent's a few weeks ago to spend time with them and bring a load back for our trip. We also celebrated my Grandma's birthday recently. She still hasn't aged in my book! s8HbYI/AAAAAAAAC3w/Y6QYb1gY8Kc/s1600/IMG_4294x.jpg" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left:1em; margin-right:1em">

No comments: