Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Where does the time go???

Hello blog readers! Here I am yet again not doing well keeping my blog updated. I am okay with that! I have been so busy fulfilling the needs of three little boys. It's crazy here, but so enjoyable. March was a great month and ended up being very busy. Me and the boys spent some time in Bettendorf, we enjoyed a weekend in Minneapolis, had a great Easter, and tried to keep up in life. Andrew is doing well as a big 2-month old. He is about the same in weight as the older two boys were at two months, but about 3 inches longer. So we might have a little brother who is taller! We'll see! Andrew is smiling and cooing which is always fun to experience. He watches his brothers wherever they go around the room. He has had some good stretches of sleep so I'm encouraged a little bit. I know soon enough he will be sleeping through the night. Aaron is being 2 these days. He is hilarious and copies everything Adam says. Him and Adam have become best buds which is such a blessing to me! They entertain themselves so well...now if only I could get him potty-trained! :) Adam is enjoying being the biggest brother. He is a big helper to me and so tender towards Andrew. Amos moved into his new work building as of last week. Pretty soon he will be busy, busy, busy with planting season. As for me, that about sums it up. I am trying a new way of eating which will hopefully help me lose my baby weight. My sisters and parents are doing it also and seeing results so hopefully it will work on me also. Go ahead and ask me how I am doing on it if you want- people holding me accountable would be good for me! Nap time is almost over so I better keep going. Here are some pics from our last busy month. I will probably blog again next month... it seems to work well that way. Oh the days of just one child.... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right away I am going to do my breakfast, later than having my
breakfast coming again to read additional news.

my web site :: best diet plan