Monday, May 27, 2013

Hello! I have such a long list of things I would like to keep up on... and that list rarely gets done. I'm trying to learn to be okay with that because my priorities in life are constantly changing. I have three precious children, an awesome husband, a wonderful family, and many fun friends that I have been super blessed with. My relationships are more important than my list. So all of that to say that's why I am not a great blogger anymore...and that's just fine! My baby boy will be 4 in a few days. It's just crazy to me. We have been talking about his birthday for months now, since Aaron turned 2. Everywhere we go, he asks me if he can have that for his birthday. It's like constantly. I'm looking forward to that ending.. and hoping it does. Aaron is 2...and kind of acting like it a bit. He's still a sweet boy, but his independence is in full swing. He pretty much follows Adam around and copies everything he says. Andrew is already 4 months old. He is smiley now and talks a lot. I love when babies find their voices. He's just precious. Amos hasn't had too busy of a planting season yet due to all of the rain we've had. I'm hoping it doesn't last until July! He's just so wonderful...so in love with him. We had fun with my sister Ruthann and nephew Briar a few weeks ago. She is awesome and Briar is adorable. My other sister and her kiddos are coming soon so we will really enjoy that! I had a great Mother's Day and felt so blessed being a mother to my sweet boys. We had a great picnic at the Ledges. I am busy looking into preschool for Adam this fall. So overwhelming with choices! I was blessed to be able to "help" my friend Becca with her delivery last week. I didn't do much at all- in my opinion she had a perfect birth and did amazingly well... and welcomed her sweet Hannah into this world beautifully. So thankful for that opportunity!

No comments: